AstroPay is one of the promising payment systems in the field of online gambling. The system was launched in the UK in 2009. The main office of the company is located in London. The target market of casinos that cooperate with AstroPay covers large territories, including the CIS countries, Europe, Asia and America and, of course, Astropay casino India.
Best Astropay casinos
|100% Up to ₹10,000T & C Apply
|100% up to ₹120000 T & C Apply
|100% up to ₹150000 T & C Apply
|100% up to ₹75000T & C Apply
|100% up to ₹160000T & C Apply
|₹40,000 + 10 free VEGAS spinsT & C Apply
|Up to ₹100,000T & C Apply
|100% up to ₹100000T & C Apply
|₹30,000 Bonus + 20 FST & C Apply
|300 FS + up to 50,000 INRT & C Apply
|1 INR via cryptonets; 1,600 INR via classic payment methods
What should gamblers know about the AstroPay payment system?
Payment through AstroPay at the casino is made using a prepaid card, so users need to purchase it in advance.
The service can be accessed in various ways. The most convenient option for casinos is the official AstroPay mobile apps. They are designed for different operating systems of smartphones – both Android and iOS.
After downloading the application, you need to register by filling out the appropriate form. You will be required to provide some personal information. After that, it remains to choose the payment method that would be most convenient for paying the card balance.
Users have the opportunity to receive cards with a balance:
After registering and choosing a payment method, the user needs to save the data of the virtual card. This data will be useful in the future for making deposits and withdrawing funds in some online casinos and betting sites accepting Astropay.
Often, AstroPay cards turn out to be useful in bookmakers and other gambling services designed both for entertainment and for winning real money.
The Astropay payment system provides for a user loyalty program. It involves 5 levels, such as:
Only verified users can participate in the loyalty program. The higher their status in the system, the more opportunities open up for them.
As players level up, players can expect gift cards, personalized offers, exclusive technical support, and more.
How to deposit at an Astropay card casino
AstroPay Card is a virtual prepaid card. It works roughly on the same principle as most bank cards. If you decide to use it on any gambling portal, make sure that it accepts payments through this service.
Depositing an online casino account with AstroPay – detailed instructions:
- Register an account at Astropay casino India
- Login to your account and go to the Banking section / Deposit
- Choose payment system AstroPay
- Enter your card details
- Designate the deposit amount at the Astropay casino online
- Confirm the transaction
Bonuses at the best Astropay casinos
By making deposits to online casinos through Astropay, users can count on some bonuses from gambling establishments. The most common among them include:
- Welcome and no deposit bonuses. Welcome bonuses are issued for making the first deposit. Some casinos offer several levels of welcome bonuses, for example, for the first 3-5 deposits. No deposit bonuses – are issued simply for registering an account. The volume of such gifts depends on the conditions of a particular online casino. They may change from time to time, depending on the day of the week and some other factors.
- Free spins. Free spins allow you to make free spins of the reels in online gambling without the need to wager real money.
- Cashback. It represents a return to the user of some of the lost money. As a rule, such cashback payments are made once a week upon request from the player. In this case, the received funds will have to win back with a certain wager.
Thus, using the Astropay payment service to play online casinos is beneficial for several reasons. Firstly, because of the pleasant loyalty program of the company itself, and secondly, because of the possibility of receiving bonuses from online casinos and betting sites accepting Astropay.
Security of AstroPay payments in online casinos
Making payments at the AstroPay card casino is absolutely safe. To do this, the service is constantly improving its encryption system, improving and supplementing it. All player data is stored on specially protected servers in encrypted form. Even if a third party can access them, he will not be able to decrypt the information.
Due to the fact that AstroPay is registered in the UK, it is regulated by the FCA, the purpose of which is to control financial activities. As a result, payment service specialists do their best to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information of users.
Pros and Cons of AstroPay at casinos online
The Astropey payment system is becoming more and more popular in online casinos every year, because it attracts users with a large number of advantages.
Below you can find the main pros and cons.
- No mandatory verification procedure
- Complete anonymity
- No commission for replenishing the wallet
- Instant money transfers
- A small selection of replenishment methods, which directly depends on the country
Let’s take a closer look at the advantages of the popular payment system:
No mandatory verification procedure. Many users do not want to provide third-party services with copies of their documents. In Astropey, this is not required.
Complete anonymity. All your data is stored on secure servers, which exclude access to them by third parties.
No commission for replenishing the wallet. Due to this, the owners of this electronic means of payment do not lose their financial resources when making transactions.
Instant transfers. Money is credited instantly – immediately after confirmation from the user.
It is impossible not to mention the disadvantages of this payment service:
A small list of ways to replenish an electronic wallet. It directly depends on the legislation of the country and the number of services operating in it that allow you to make transactions.
How to replenish the Astropay wallet for playing in an online casino
To check the ways to replenish the Astropay virtual wallet, you need to go to your personal account of the payment system and familiarize yourself with the list of available services. It really depends on which country you are in. Below we have compiled the main deposit options available in India:
- Through VISA, Mastercard cards.
- Through electronic wallets, such as Neteller.
To replenish, you need to go to your personal account and go to the “Money” tab, click the “Add funds” button.
In the window that opens, specify the amount you want to deposit. Among the presented payment methods, you can choose one of the most affordable. Then specify the replenishment amount and payment method. Once these steps are completed, it remains to confirm the purchase.
Deposits and withdrawals from online casinos on AstroPay wallet
The Astropay virtual card allows users to withdraw money to bank accounts or cryptocurrency wallets. To do this, you need to follow the following algorithm of actions:
- Log in to your Astropay casino account.
- Open the “Money” section, then the “Cards” subsection.
- Select the card from the balance of which you want to withdraw this or that amount.
- Click the “Withdrawal” button with the choice of the method of interest.
- Fill out the form that opens with the required information.
- Confirm the transaction.
The withdrawal process can take up to 3 business days. It is carried out only from those cards that are issued by the seller for Asrtopay casino.