Sport betting is very popular type of leisure in India. In particular, Indian players love to bet on cricket. There are many sports betting sites on the Internet, and it’s becoming more and more difficult to choose the right one. We are here to help you understand how to spot a good reliable bookmaker from hundreds of them.
Best sports betting sites in India
|1||100% up to 25000 INRT & C Apply||VisitReview|
|2||100% up to ₹10,000T & C Apply||VisitReview|
|3||100% up to ₹18000 + 100 FST & C Apply||VisitReview|
|4||50 FREE SPINST & C Apply||VisitReview|
How to choose a reliable and trusted sports betting site?
Reliability is the main element in the relationship between the bookmaker and the client. If a player makes a large deposit, then he wants to be sure that he will receive money if he wins. Criteria such as the availability of broadcasts and applications are not so important against the background of money.
Legal sports betting sites features:
- Licensed. This means that the bookmaker conducts its affairs legally, and the player can sue if he considers himself cheated.
- Requests data from the client. Licensed bookmakers do not work with anonymous players in order not to get suspicions of playing with minors, money laundering and other violations.
- Has positive reviews. Or rather, a high percentage of good reviews to bad ones. It is clear that a major bookmaker will always have a couple of dissatisfied customers.
- Works with official means of payment – bank cards and transfers, as well as systems such as PayPal, Yandex.Money, QIWI. They all require documents from both parties to the transaction.
- Extensive work experience. At the same time, you should not be afraid of new companies – but you should always treat them with caution and not make huge deposits without checking the bookmaker.
What are legal sports betting sites? In fact, it is any betting company that is officially registered as a legal entity and also has a permission to operate in its jurisdiction, for example, in India (gaming license).
How an ordinary gambler can determine trusted sports betting sites
The criteria are clear. Now let’s get down to practice. What does the average betting enthusiast need to do to choose a relible bookmaker from hundreds of online sports betting sites.
First: check jurisdiction and license
This is the country in which the sports betting company is “registered”. Usually it is Curacao, UK, Malta or Gibraltar. The information about their jurisdiction and license is written on the website of the bookmaker, in the sections “About us” or “Contacts”, but most often you can find it by scrolling all the way down to the website’s footer. You can also spot this information in online sports betting reviews on our website.
Make sure that players from India are accepted. The easiest way to check it is to read the list of restricted countries and make sure that India is not on it. On Rupeecasino.in you will find only sportsbetting sites that accepts Indian players.
Second: read reviews and ratings
We hope tha our best online sports betting sites rating above will help you navigate. Read our online sports betting sites reviews for full information.
We filter players reviews that can be submitted on our website – if out of 20 posts all 20 are negative – we are alarmed.
Best sports betting sites: line
The line is all bets offered by the bookmaker that are available to the player. They can be both in prematch and in live.
The best line will be the one that suits the tastes and needs of a particular bettor. Let’s say hockey fans want the bookmaker to pay more attention to their sport. Fans of martial arts, on the contrary, want to see more bets on boxing, MMA and similar competitions. For bettors from India, as a rule, is important to have many cricket events.
The more sports and championships there are in the line, the more opportunities to please all players at once.
In addition to whether there is a desired match in the line or not, it is also important how it is scheduled. Events are a variety of bets for each specific match or its segment.
Best online sports betting sites: odds
In addition to the number of bets, you need to take into account the odds. In different sports betting companies, you can get different odds for the same event.
It depends both on the analysts of a particular bookmaker and on its margin. In simple terms: margin is the percentage of the bet that the bookmaker takes in his pocket for organizing the bet. It is included in the odds even before the player bets.
Accordingly, when choosing the best bookmaker’s line, a player should take into account the margin, as well as the presence of those events that are of interest to him.
Indian sportsbetting sites: live streaming
Live broadcasts are needed by clients who like to put LIVE bets. Moreover, many of the current clients of online bookmakers once came to their sites just to watch boxing or football. Therefore, the presence of a high-quality picture will always give an additional plus when choosing a bookmaker’s office.
Despite the importance of this moment, not all bookmakers provide broadcasts. Many are replacing the broadcast with infographics that show the progress of the event. Both videos and infographics are usually complemented by a block with statistics.
Bonuses and promotions
Bonuses and promotions on sports betting websites are a sea of opportunities for experienced gamblers. If you look at all the offers of the bookmaker, you can conditionally highlight some types of bonuses:
- Welcome bonus. When registering or making the first deposit, money or game points are additionally credited to the client’s game account.
- Competitive bonuses. A sports betting company launches a competition, for example, timed to coincide with the European Football Championship. Those players who place bets on the matches of this championship gain points for their successful bets. The one who scored the most points receives bonuses or even material prizes from the bookmaker.
- Promotions. Usually used for one big event. Conditions and rewards can be different – from doubling past bonuses and loss insurance, to material prizes.
Bookmakers often outgrow the betting niche and turn into a gambling center. Popular services that bookmakers add to in addition to sports betting:
- Virtual sports betting. Such matches are simulated by a computer system. Not to be confused with esports.
- Slot machines. Classic money games where the player is only required to be lucky.
- Casino. They offer to play online roulette, poker and other card games.
- Live casino. There is a live broadcast from the table of a live dealer who plays the game. Players place their bets through a special menu.
- Keno, lottery, bingo and other classic gambling entertainment.
Sports betting websites FAQ
What is identification?
This is the process of verifying the identity of the player. Companies must request this, otherwise they will lose the license. Identification is needed for the full use of bank transfers, tax accounting, prevention of multi-accounting, playing minors and money laundering.
How to get identified with a bookmaker?
Usually it is enough to send a scan of your passport. Sometimes a document confirming the address. Less often, you will need a video call to the support service.
What is a free bet?
Free bet is a bonus that sports betting sites can provide. The bottom line is that the player gets the opportunity to place a bet without spending his own money. Free bets require some conditions to be met.
What is the maximum winnings amount?
There is no single limit – it depends on the amount of the bet and the odds. But bookmakers set a limit on the size of a daily or montly withdrawal. They are different, check with the support service of a particular company.